Thursday, November 30, 2006

Peeking Out From The Madness

"Busy" is an entirely inadequate word. Between my monster of a final film, two upcoming finals (and a non-final test), trying to bang out "Fur Elise" on the piano, co-writing a script about a priest giving a eulogy at the wrong funeral, and making a final decision on a possible switch of majors (more on that later... hint in the tags), I've got something of a full plate at the moment. Oh, and in less than two weeks the semester will be over and I'll be home for Christmas.

Aaaaah!

Yet, I'm poking my head above the waves for just a second to give a few teaser pics of said monstrous final film. Aren't I nice? Taking time out to give info to the (non-existent) readers of this blog? That's why I'm doing this. For (the non-existent) you. Not because I'm procrastinating at 2:30 in the morning or anything. That would be silly.

The samples, specially chosen to look cool, of course:




No comments: