The "catch up on everything that happened this summer" post deserves to be much longer than this, but since I'm perpetually short on time at the moment, this short list of the highlights will have to do:
- Got a job at Arby's, worked 30-40 hours a week.
- Underestimated how drained working in fast food would leave me.
- Played Splinter Cell and God of War on PS2. (The latter being a very good game!)
- Saw a bunch of movies, though not quite as many as I would have liked.
- Got an old 16mm projector. (It works, but I haven't really had time to properly play with it)
- Drooled over the Mac Pro's specs, then sobbed at it's price.
- Got a new widescreen monitor and some sweet new speakers (The widescreen fits better under the low shelves on the S.U. desks. Yup. That's my rationalization and I'm sticking to it!)
- Hung out with friends - less than I would have liked, courtesy Arby's.
- Wondered where 3 months of my life went and how I could get them back...
Bleh, back to packing.